UNDER A DEPRESSIVE SUN

The first album of UNDER A DEPRESSIVE SUN, In my Haunted Garden, is now available !

Haunted & depressive soundscapes, ranging from ghostly ambiances, supernaturals soundtracks, dreamy atmospheres, to much more dark and depressive ambient tracks.

In my Haunted Garden is a homemade CD-r (only using Taiyo Yuden CD-rs ).
The album comes in a small black DVD box ; photos covers and artwork professionally printed on Kodak paper - three small photos added inside.

You can buy the album at the ordering page.


TRACKLIST :

I-    Silent Home
II-   Solitude
III-  Engulfed by the Ocean of Memory
IV-  Realm of the Deceits
V-   Witching Hour
VI-  Invocation of the Daemons
VII- In Sadness
VIII-Nacht I
IX-  The Dark River
X-   In my Haunted Garden

































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire